1.08.2012

I'm Back

I know it's been way too long and I probably have no readers left. I just ran today for the first time in months. Until now I had nothing running related to discuss. It's been unseasonably nice in Chicago and I finally decided to take advantage of it with my new christmas present from my dear husband. I introduce to you my newest running partner- BOB. Which I have renamed TOM since my husband doesn't run. This way I get to pretend that he's running with us. This run wasn't only about trying/testing out the BOB/TOM  it was also Alexander's first run, EVER! He really seemed to enjoy it or actually not mind it. He typically falls asleep while in the stroller- while walking, but today he stayed awake until the last second. As soon as our run was over his eyes shut. I have a feeling the bumps kept him from snoozing, but I think, I hope he gets used to all the movement while with TOM. The weather is due to remain mild for part of the week. If my legs feel up to it tomorrow I hope to get back out there for another run with baby and TOM.

3 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

I just look at the pictures! The weather has made me go out a few additional days too. Welcome back!

Sara said...

Glad you're back! Sounds like a nice run! :)

Chris said...

Welcome back to running, I just started back after several months off as well!