2.04.2012

Wake. Up. Mom!

Since the little guy decided to wake up at 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday, doesn't he know that we sleep in on the weekends. Like a good mommy I got up and we played until 9:30 when he finally surrendered and decided it was time to nap. So, I dusted off my garmin (charged it, since it was dead) and laced up my muddy running shoes and hit the pavement. I would be lying if I said it was easy and it felt great and refreshing. But, I did it! Although it was difficult I pushed and pushed and played endless mind games to make it through the two miles without walking/stopping for a break. I can proudly add two measly miles to my miles log for 2012. I leave you with a silly picture taken last weekend of my boys.

 

2 comments:

Marc Nelson said...

Woww your baby is so cute!I understand how hard it might be to manage both running and home errands. Keep patience and be positive.

horny goat weed

Marc Nelson said...

I too play endless mind games to make it through long distances without walking/stopping for a break. Your boy is so cute.All the best for your upcoming races in 2013!

goat weed